Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is a global talent solutions leader that operates on the principle of providing true partnership to its clients. Delivering business-impacting talent solutions – including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), talent consulting, contingent workforce solutions and executive search – WilsonHCG is transforming its clients’ businesses through their talent. Founded in 2002, the global headquarters is located in Tampa, Florida, with the EMEA headquarters in London and Canada headquarters in Toronto. Our global capabilities span six continents and more than 35 countries. While maximizing our clients’ talent acquisition process is essential, WilsonHCG recognizes the relationships we develop lead to the results our clients realize.
Better People, Better Business.®
For more information about WilsonHCG, visit www.wilsonhcg.com.
Working for WilsonHCG:
WilsonHCG has been recognized as a winner of Glassdoor’s 2015 Employees’ Choice Awards, honoring the top 50 Best Places to Work in the United States with fewer than 1,000 employees. Additionally, we’ve been recognized as a best place to work by numerous regional publications.
Our people define us. Human capital is our business, so we know it’s the people who make the difference. WilsonHCG’s team is top-notch. We strive to create an energetic and collaborative work environment to cultivate growth and innovation because that’s what leads to happy employees, and a strong, successful company.
At WilsonHCG, you’re more than an employee – you’re a contributor. As an innovator in the industry, we rely on the collaborative efforts of our employees to chart where WilsonHCG is headed next. Our team is comprised of the best in business, pioneers who are driving innovation in the talent space.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out #WilsonHCGlife.
Benefits of Working at WilsonHCG:
WilsonHCG offers an attractive benefits package to employees, including comprehensive health, dental and vision plans. WilsonHCG’s 401K program is offered to employees with three months of service. Compensation is competitive and WilsonHCG offers opportunities for a bonus based on performance. WilsonHCG employees enjoy a generous amount of paid time off (PTO) available for use in their first year of service.
WilsonHCG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V
The Industry Consultant at WilsonHCG acts as solution-oriented strategic partner to multiple business units within their industry at WilsonHCG. With responsibility to provide ongoing strategy, support and guidance to Sales and Delivery leaders, Implementation, Learning and Development, and Recruiting teams within their industry; the Industry Consultant will work closely with these internal teams to promote overall customer satisfaction by executing comprehensive recruitment strategies to meet the client’s operational and talent needs. The Industry Consultant must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of their industry and how to best establish a client relationship and understand their strategic vision and be able to set up a comprehensive plan and strategy for their recruitment needs; in addition, to bring a consultative approach to decision making, suggestions and removing obstacles so the client can achieve their goals.
The Industry Consultant’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
Sales and Delivery
• Partner with Sales and Delivery on attracting and retaining new and existing business by collaborating on client initiatives within their industry-structuring detailed business plans for each client to specifically meet their recruiting needs
• Build and maintain a strategic partnership by developing an extensive understanding of the client’s business and effective partnership with hiring managers, key decision makers and stakeholders.
• Ensure the highest level of client satisfaction by building deep, consultative relationships across the client’s organization
• Consistently exceed client expectations by offering innovative, creative and impactful partnership strategies
• Participate in client meetings when necessary (by conference call, skype/montage or in person) to establish or build client confidence/trust
Client Relationship Management
• Manage the business side of the account through revenue forecasting, P&L, invoice billing and resource management
• Design, develop and execute client metric reporting, pipeline reports, Quarterly Business Reviews, annual performance / partnership reports and presentations; in addition to measuring account satisfaction through quarterly surveys
• Facilitate client calls / meetings; setting clear goals, expectations and timelines
• Generate, negotiate and close opportunities through networking and prospecting account
• Execute the contract and ensure compliance to all Service Level Agreements
• Management of people, includes goal setting, coaching and performance reviews
• Mentor new team members and effectively collaborate across all levels of WilsonHCG and WilsonCTS
• Comply with all operational standards, employment laws and regulations
Learning and Development
• Subject matter expert for their industry
• Live industry training sessions
• Manage training content for their industry
• New account launches – help with launches wherever needed while creating the team
• Landing and expanding – assist in strategy of landing and expanding business by providing industry information to understand client need (s) and organization (s) business model and purpose
• Resource to recruiting teams within their industry
• Point of contact for everyone in the industry as an SME of their industry
• Special projects – ability to jump on any account and temporarily help out when there is a need
• Comprehensive understanding of their industry
• 7-10 years of experience in multiple functions and exposure to a variety of business models
• In-depth understanding of overall account management: P&L, performance metrics, implementation, presentations
• Previous leadership / supervisory experience in their industry
• Understanding of WilsonHCG RPO menu (products & services); in addition to WilsonCTS
• Robust understanding of the company’s recruitment practices and the ability to deliver talent strategies to meet client objectives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; especially able to communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand
• Strong project management skills with proven ability to multi-task and set priorities and timeframes to meet client expectations
• Ability to be flexible and change direction / priorities quickly; in addition to creating sense of urgency and buy-in across internal teams
• Successfully manage through metrics, analyze data, create reports and presentations (intermediate familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrates a high sense of ownership and collaboration as a member of the CRM team, offering account assistance during downtime and times of transition / implementation
• In-depth understanding of multiple recruiting platforms and ATS databases
• Ability to travel and conduct onsite client visits, upon client request