Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is a global talent solutions leader that operates on the principle of providing true partnership to its clients. Delivering business-impacting talent solutions – including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), talent consulting, contingent workforce solutions and executive search – WilsonHCG is transforming its clients’ businesses through their talent. Founded in 2002, the global headquarters is located in Tampa, Florida, with the EMEA headquarters in London and Canada headquarters in Toronto. Our global capabilities span six continents and more than 35 countries. While maximizing our clients’ talent acquisition process is essential, WilsonHCG recognizes the relationships we develop lead to the results our clients realize.
Better People, Better Business.®
For more information about WilsonHCG, visit www.wilsonhcg.com.
Working for WilsonHCG:
WilsonHCG has been recognized as a winner of Glassdoor’s 2015 Employees’ Choice Awards, honoring the top 50 Best Places to Work in the United States with fewer than 1,000 employees. Additionally, we’ve been recognized as a best place to work by numerous regional publications.
Our people define us. Human capital is our business, so we know it’s the people who make the difference. WilsonHCG’s team is top-notch. We strive to create an energetic and collaborative work environment to cultivate growth and innovation because that’s what leads to happy employees, and a strong, successful company.
At WilsonHCG, you’re more than an employee – you’re a contributor. As an innovator in the industry, we rely on the collaborative efforts of our employees to chart where WilsonHCG is headed next. Our team is comprised of the best in business, pioneers who are driving innovation in the talent space.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out #WilsonHCGlife.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks including but not limited to:
• Prepare, enter and distribute invoices for Canadian, US and UK based business units
• Update and maintain journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
• Collection Management (calling, email follow ups, third party collections, etc.)
• Enter data into computer system using defined financial software and programs (Great Plains)
• Maintain accounts receivable aging detail and manage collections of aged invoices for all business units
• Provide back up support and coverage for other AR Clerk’s globally
• Compile data, prepare for audits, and verify a variety of reports
• Reconcile records with WilsonHCG employees, management and customers
• Investigate questionable data and make recommendations to resolve discrepancies
• Special projects as assigned
• Bank reconciliations – daily deposits, initiate wires, initiate transfers, maintain daily cash flow report and enter all cash application in Great Plains
• 2-3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable/Finance Administration
• Experience working with accounting software, preferably Great Plains (specifically Project Accounting)
• Experience working in an environment with multiple countries and currencies is an asset
• Experience with Collections Management (calling, email follow ups, third party collections, etc.)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Education: post-secondary education in Accounting is an asset
• Articulate writing skills suitable for a business environment.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fluid, fast-paced working environment
• Ability to prioritize time and work effectively - strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Collaborative, team player who can work well with others and independently