The Executive Recruiter at WilsonHCG acts as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate combining leading-edge recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver the best talent to meet the critical staffing needs of our clients. The Executive Recruiter handles all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for interviews and for hire. Successful associates demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, best practices for attracting top talent, the ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships and a passion for providing excellent client satisfaction while ensuring weekly and monthly submit and hire goals are met. While this is not a sales role, the Executive Recruiter will exhibit sales competencies as this role requires influencing others and success in a quota-driven environment. Recruiters must be able to attract in–demand senior executive talent for their clients and manage them successfully through the process. The goal is to exceed clients’ expectations and to add real value to their business.The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of recruiting software sales professionals or have a combination of experience within the tech sector and sales recruitment.
The Executive Recruiter primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the selection process including identifying and assessing candidates, conducting thorough (and sometimes confidential) pre-screens, facilitating interviews, and gathering candidate and client feedback
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through market research and on-going relationship management, demonstrating the ability to anticipate client needs and hiring manager preferences by delivering strong submit-to-interview and interview-to-offer ratios.
- Develop a creative and proactive recruitment strategy to identify passive and active candidates
- Actively engage with prospective candidates to assess suitability and sell the opportunity
- Present strong talent for open positions, providing detailed interview reports for each recommended candidate and overcoming objections in the hiring process
- Counsel the hiring manager (client) in final selections, compensation and recruitment processes focusing on adding value and doing what is best for the client
- Confidently lead and facilitate recruitment meetings and calibration sessions as a subject matter expert and consultant to senior level leaders
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction
- Update and maintain administrative responsibilities such as ATS data entry and reports
- Partner with clients to get a clear view on their business strategy and growth objectives and understand the senior executive/leadership team hiring implications
- Prepare a project plan for the search once the assignment has been confirmed
- Present value-added market data and competitive intelligence that tells a story and provides a plan of action based on the insight.
- Utilize your expertise and market knowledge to identify target companies and markets from which to search for prospective candidates
- Project manage the research work which will result in a long-list of potential candidates to discuss with the client
- Consistently provide a best in class experience for all candidates and hiring managers
- Proactive and ongoing personal network building
- Read, listen and learn to remain a subject matter expert in your areas of specialization